Monday, June 27, 2011

Still Sick

My weekend consisted of a trip to the hospital, 5 hours of sleep and a very unhappy family.  Supernan was struck with not only with a bad case of tonsillitis and an ear infection, but on top of that, he also had to fight a bad viral infection.  My poor little man was barely awake all weekend, short of me having to wake him for medicine, my room was frozen, trying to keep his fever down.  And I owe a big thanx to YaYa, for she was a big help with my little Chaos, mostly.  I do have to say though, that the arguments between a 2 year old and a 12 year old are really quite amusing.

Today is Supernan's kindergarten graduation, and my little man was supposed to be the MC for the little service his class is doing, unfortunately, he won't be attending, so when he gets better, I think I may have a little grad ceremony here for him, why not?

Until later, have a good day and enjoy the sun!

No comments: