Friday, April 8, 2011

A Day Off!!!!! Finally..........

So I finally have an actual day off, not just  day that I don't have to leave my house at 7 am.  So let's see what's on the agenda for today, shall we?

I have already done 2 loads of laundry, and went through all of the kids spring and summer clothes.  Don't worry, I'm not gonna jinx us all by putting away the winter clothes quite yet, I just have 2 MASSIVE containers of clothes for the 3 of them, I thought since they are still on spring break and I am not working, that we would see what fits and get rid of what doesn't.  It will also curb my enthusiasm for shopping, and buying them things that they already have.  I am on my way to finally wash the winter off my van, and out of it.  Then it's lunch time.

 Then because I have the best kids in the world, it's time for easter crafting.  Supernan told me that I was the BEST craft mamma in the world.  Now I know in real life it's not true (I have fun, but not always super together and creative), But when he said that, I was on top of the world.  Because in his eyes, it's true! And that makes me feel like a million bucks!

That's what I am doing on my "day off".  Is it 100% worth it? With comments like that, you betcha.

On a side note, sorry for the lack of actual pics, I am still having an internal debate on where to go with this.

Anyways, until tomorrow, Enjoy your day, Enjoy your family, and Enjoy the sun, I hope it's out for you too.  I know I certainly will!

No comments: