Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Toast to Time Management

I am toast, I m exhausted.  Kudos to all the working mothers who work, and then come home to work again.  When I was younger I had the energy of a toddler and had no problem working more than 1 job.  Now however, I am so tired, I can't even be clever.  The words get a mixed up in my head and I end up sounded like a highly medicated senior.  See what I mean, still not clever.  

In an earnest attempt at something, although I am not quite sure what, I figured it would be a good idea to jump right back into the workforce, while still trying to maintain my household how I want, and adding some continuing education from home.  What a mess! Oh and making a feeble  attempt at keeping my blog going, and interesting?

I will prevail, I just need to get my bearings and learn to time manage a little bit better.

So now that I am done with my rant, I would love to hear what all my blog land friends have been up to.  Drop me a line, cause I feel a little lonely since I can't post every day.

Until tomorrow, Enjoy your day, Enjoy your Family and Happy April 5th!

No comments: