Friday, April 1, 2011

A Recollection Of Favs

Happy April Fools All!  Now normally we try to get up and play a nice trick on the kids, this year though, we forgot, it has been crazy hectic here in the Chaos household.  So I figured this morning, I would recollect my favorite April Fools tricks by friends and families.

1: Shortly after my friend's boy was born, her and her husband decided they would wait a while to have more.  Since he always played tricks on her, and never looked at the calendar, she decided to pull one over on him.  She found the perfect blue marker, the same color as the blue on a positive pregnancy test.  Low and behold, I don't think I have ever seen a more scared look on the face of a man.  Priceless.

2:  This one can be a bit messy, but funny too.  Saran wrap on the toilet seat.  Enough said.

And finally, 3:  Performed by me as a child.  I offered my grandfather some ice cream, and of course he accepted.  So off in to the kitchen I went, scooped together (and made it look real) some butter, plopped in a spoon and handed it over.  Now the fact that I was like 6 may have helped, but he actually started to eat it, and then everyone had a good laugh over it.  Priceless!

That's all for today, so until tomorrow, Enjoy your family, Enjoy your day, and Have fun with all of your trickery!  

No comments: