Thursday, June 23, 2011

Walking With Dinosaurs

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to wonder through the age when terrible beasts roamed the earth?  Today Supernan and I are going to find out.  Just outside the town of Gibbons, Alberta, the terrible beasts roam among naturally grown trees and other indigenous plants.

Mechanical dinosaurs that is.  Is it  awesome?  You bet!!!!!  Do you have a junior paleontologist on our hands?  If you do, then this place comes highly recommended.  Follow the trails yourself and explore what the dinosaurs lived like, as well as learn about some of the plants and animals that are still around from the dino age, or have a guide take you and learn even more.  I can guarantee your little one will come away with a whole new outlook of the "beasts".

Does this sound like an excerpt from a flyer?  Sorry, I am just really excited that we have something like this in our neck of the woods.  We usually travel to Drumheller, Alberta, but it's quite a haul, and so it really is a pleasure, me being a super geek, to have this park this close.  Yes when I was younger I had a super wealth of knowledge about dinosaurs, and played dinosaurs with my brothers so often that I thought I might want to dig for dinos when I got older.  Alas I can no longer wonder where my boys get it from, lol.

So today, I am going to enjoy the weather and enjoy 16 kinders and grade 1's and walk with the dinosaurs.

You enjoy your day as well.

1 comment:

chandlerguera said...

Welcome back online!

I've been fascinated with dinosaurs since my niece loved them when she was little! Her favorite was the T-Rex and mine was the Velociraptor.

Go to Martha Stewart online for wedding favor ideas:
http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/favors
Make sure you use their initials!