Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wow, Where Has the Time Gone?

It's June, and not just June, but the end of June.  How did I miss the last 3 months?  The last time I chatted with you was in April I believe.  Alright, I know how, I have been Crazy busy, and unfortunately, it hasn't really been with stuff that I wanted to be doing, like actual work, as in 3 jobs (1 semi full time and 2 part time positions).  I think I took on a little too much at 1 time, cause I totally exhausted myself.  However, as summer begins, OFFICIALLY TODAY, boo-ya!!!! I have some good news for everyone, I'm back.  My jobs are done as of Friday, and my life can resume some normalcy.  The kids are looking forward to a fantastic summer, with me 2 weeks at a time (Mad Dad is going away to work {insert sad face}), and I think we are going to try some camping as well on the weeks that Mad Dad is home, which is a bonus for the kidlets, cause we will actually have tome to do so.

So what have I been up to, you ask? Well, besides work, work and more work, I have been selling cakes! Oh yes, I apparently have a knack for it and have had requests for my creations.  Look at me go!  I have a few more to do this summer, and it will end with a wedding cake in August, YAY!!!!!!

And while I have your attention, I want to direct you over to Donna at Funky Junk Interiors.  To start with, I want to tell you, she is an amazingly creative lady from B.C, Canada (holla), who I would love to have come spruce up my yard with some of her creations (but alas, I live to far away, lol).  Anyhoo, Donna is having a wonderful giveaway this week.  A Silhouette!!!!  Yes you heard me correctly, for the week of June 21 to the 29, you can enter for this fabulous machine.  She also has a fantastic review of it on the post.  So head on over, check out the giveaway and dont forget to stay awhile and see exactly what she is about.  Wonderful!

Alright, until tomorrow(?) Happy First Day of Summer!

No comments: