Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 3 Back In..... And Some Childishness

Ok, so this is a little weird for me, so you may hear about it more than you want, lol, but I have to say it.  I knew the time was coming, when I would have to go back to work.

I have been thinking about what I want to do when I grow up a lot. (Still don't feel grown up all the time)  Chaos is 2 now, and will start school in a mere 3 more years.  And I will be faced with what to do with my time.  There is a lot that I can think of that I need to catch up on, I don't know if it can wait for 3 years though.

We live in a somewhat remote-er (yes it's a word) area and the closest school is at least an hour away, so that involves a lot of driving and planning around schedules.

I can do it, I just dread the thoughts of it.  I am complaining I know, there a million women who do it, and I commend each and every one of them. And perhaps I am a wee bit spoiled.  But every time I think about leaving my home to work, I think about the time I am  going to miss, the school functions, the games, the after school functions and activities.  It makes me sad,and then I can't even think about what I want to do when I grow up.

Any words of advice? I sure could use it.  (BTW, my job right now is a temporary one until the industry picks up)

Ok I am done complaining for now.

Maybe you wan to hear something good..... and funny?  Deal! Since I have been spaced in my own little world as of late, how about a couple jokes? From the mouths of my children.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Olive
Olive who?
Olive YOU silly!

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Alison
Alison who?
Alison to  my favorite song!

Why did the teddy bear stop eating?
Cause he was stuffed!  (Bwah hah hah hah)

Why wouldn't the skeleton cross the road?
He didn't have the guts! (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Alright, enough of this foolishness, until tomorrow, enjoy your day, enjoy your family and happy Life!

No comments: