Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good Morning, On To Day 2!

Hellllllooooooooooooo!!!!! Wow is all that I can say.  I have been out of the workforce for far too long.  It was fun, but was I ever exhausted when I came home.  It shocked me!

And what a role reversal here on the home front.  I came home to supper made (almost), the house was spotless and the cupboards had been reorganized and everything.  Apparently Mad is is taking his stay at home dad duties very seriously.

And now on to a comment I received, more of question.  How do you sew a perogy?  Lol, I was wondering who would get that.  I started with a white nit material that was already a tube (way easy for me), and sewed a thick lining in the back 2 inches so the perogy stays straight on the kids.  Then I made a rounded front and stuffed it full.  Basically if you were looking at the kids from the side, they would look like they were wearing perogies.  They are turning out very cute.  When I am done, I will upload a pic.

So again, it's off to work.  Until tomorrow, enjoy your day, enjoy you family and happy Tuesday!

No comments: