Friday, March 25, 2011

Good Morning!

Hello all, and welcome to Friday!  Still having mounds of troubles with my picture uploading, so if you wan to check out some pics, please feel free to browse cashncarry.shutterfly.com  I have some wonderful family pics up there and i am in the process of adding some more recent ones.

I spent the day yesterday at the Edmonton Home and Garden Show, Fantastic!  I was there helping with a fundraiser to build a new playground in our community, raffling of some pretty major prizes, ie, a 2012 Denali (1st prize).  I got to see Frankie Flowers (from Cityline) And H got to meet him, gush!  Today I am missing Brian Baeumler, sad.  We had a great time and had the opportunity to start rasing quite a bit of the money needed for the playground.

Still in the process of redoing my room, hopefully it doesn't take too long, I am itching to get back at my projects and start some new ones for summer, if it ever comes here in Alberta.

Until tomorrow, enjoy your day, enjoy your family and I hope you get a chance to check out some of those pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck!

-h.