Friday, January 14, 2011

Does Anyone Actually Read Me?

So I am having an identity crisis when it comes to my blog.  I was uploading pics to show, and it occurred to me that I can count on one hand how many comments I have received and short of 4 people I know religiously reading, who btw I talk to everyday, I don't think I'm as popular as I believe I am.

So here it is, I want to know what you think.  If no one out there is interested in listening to me, I won't do this anymore. If you are, Let me know and I will continue, but I need to know, mainly because if I am going to continue to add recipes or do tutorials, I want to know that they are being well received and worth my time and effort.

I'm sorry that this may sound like a rant or play for attention, but I am under the weather and would prefer not to stress myself out for nothing.

So it's in your hands, do you still want to read me?

1 comment:

chandlerguera said...

Hi! I stumbled on your blog and wanted to offer a few words. First you have to decide what the purpose of your blog is: An electronic journal, a place to promote your business or hobby, a place to meet people/make friends, etc. Do you want to get to 100 followers or 10,000 followers?

Personally, I would like to have more followers but blogging is just a casual part of my life, so I can't expect benefits if I'm not working it real hard.

You follow a lot of blogs. Do you leave periodic comments? That action will link people back to you and perhaps give you the visibility you desire. Make sure your blog link (as a clickable link!) is in your personal email "signature."

Good luck! I'm gonna follow you and hope you write about where you live because I love Alberta!