Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Maya Angelou

"Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass."-Maya Angelou


Maya Angelou has got to be by far my favorite person to read, she got me through some pretty rough times in my life, and pushed me forward when I thought I was done.  The following quotes are a couple that I have kept with me for years, and I hope you enjoy them as well.


If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
Maya Angelou 



We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
Maya Angelou 



I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou



And my personal all time favorite:


I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse
to be reduced by it.
 Maya Angelou


Not much inspiration from me, but in bad times these all got me through my life and whenever I get stressed out, I always remember these.


Until tomorrow, Enjoy your day, Enjoy your family, and Enjoy Life.

No comments: