Friday, January 28, 2011

I Am Still Here! And I Won!!!

So my computer still has a mind of it's own, and may at any minute start malfunctioning, and unfortunately no one has ever heard of this problem before, therefore it is making it hard to get it fixed.  That being said, no pics, simply for the fact that I can not necessarily get them onto the computer properly.  So instead, heres what I'm going to do, I am going to, to the best of my ability, continue to do posts, some crafts and cooking, recipes, etc.  And for the time being you will just have to imagine that I am an awesome photographer who has taken amazing pictures for your viewing pleasure.

As an example, imagine a pic of Chaos running around pretending to be a T-rex, which is his new thing, little arms and all.  Supernan on the ice as my little hockey superstar, arms up after scoring another goal.

And YaYa building tunnels and caves in the snow (without the destructive force of the BOYS to render them useless).  We  have had some amazing weather here in AB, which sure beats the freezing north weather we have had recently.  That awesome weather has made the light snow sticky enough to make an entire yard full of tunnels and caves.  Hope the visual works for you.

Something I am going to start shortly in the future, for the travelers in you, is profiling places we visit here in Alberta.  We don't go too many places in the winter, mainly to Edmonton and local towns (for hockey), and when I can get pics up, I will, but I will for sure tell you where we were and a little bit about the town or city, something special.

I am keeping up with my New Years Resolutions, and at the very least emailing people, which has also rekindled lost (just been a really long time since we talked) friendships.  I have not lost any weight (according to the scale) but my jeans are fitting a little better again, my flexibility is coming back (think popping my shoulders to get into an inverted pose YAY FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!), and my endurance is WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY up, in that I can run 10-15 min on the treadmill before collapsing in in a heavy lump (just kidding, it's getting easier).

The boys birthdays are this weekend, but we will be having their party next weekend so Mad Dad can be home.  Be prepared to hear about that.  It's a cowboy theme and for the first time I am prepared way ahead of time, I love it.  Supernan is Super pumped about it.

And finally, I WON!!! I follow Tattoo Tales blog, she has beautiful original artwork (and check out her etsy shop too).  Anyways, she was having a valentines giveaway for some valentines postcards and an 8x10 print and I won it!!!!!!!  I am soooooo excited! I can not wait to receive my valentines and share the love with my friends!

I will try again tomorrow to put up a somewhat normal post, a recipe.  But no promises, if my computer likes me tomorrow I will.

Until tomorrow, Enjoy your life, Enjoy your family and Happy You!

1 comment:

chandlerguera said...

You sound really happy.
There must be millions of bloggers worldwide, yet I feel like I'm in this privileged online circle of friends, penpals and bloggers and somehow we are all magically connected. Case in point: I also love Leila's art from Illustrated Ink! I've bought some of her prints and lots of postcards and I just enjoy her blogging. I hope her Valentine's print looks great in your house. (Yay! for winning online giveaways)