Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Craft of The Week

So when I said I haven't been crafting much, that wasn't entirely truthful, I just can't show you what I have been up to.  I joined the craft swap at Strumpets Crumpets and have been hard at work thinking for my partner, but I can't show you, because it is a surprise for her, so after she get s her presie, then I will share.

I figured that since today was a good day for my computer, I would do a quick post to share, unfortunately, I have nothing to share today.  We had an uneventful couple of days, that had me doing laundry, cleaning, organizing, and baking for the birthday. Btw, I found a fantastic cornbread recipe that I will share on Saturday.

I have been reading a lot of the book called "Too Big For Diapers" in which Ernie (form Bert and Ernie) gets a potty and becomes too big for diapers, Chaos can practically read the book by himself at this point.

Thats me week in a nut shell.

Until tomorrow, Enjoy your day, enjoy your family and Make It a Happy day for you.

No comments: