Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm Still Here, Sort Of.....

So it has been a little while since my last post, ad I really have tried thought about posting the last week (or more) but I have been swamped and sick and swamped again.  I have the good fortune of all 3 of my children having birthday in the span of 10 days, which is super fun, but I am honestly caked out by the end of it.  Then we have Valentines Day, Happy belated by the way, which generally leads to crafts and helping out in classrooms.  And to boot, I don't know if I have mentioned that I am the manager of Supernan's hockey team, but I am.  And I am knee deep in tournament planning.  Which is this Saturday.  I never knew exactly how much work goes into these things, even at the level we are.  Wow!  So that being said, I haven't had a lot of computer time, unless you count the 3 days that I slept while I was SICK!  But I actually did sleep, so no computer.  So, for all my loyal friends who have been waiting patiently for some infinite wisdom from me, I'm sorry, but you're just gonna have to wait a little longer.  I am going to be slightly tied up for about 3 more weeks, and then I can start to thaw from my ice time.

Until the next time, enjoy your day (week), enjoy your family and stay warm!!!

No comments: