Friday, February 4, 2011

Today's The Day, Just Picture It

Today is the boys birthday party!!!!!  I have spent weeks planning a fun cowboy party for 20+ kids between the ages of 2 and 7.  Yes I rented a hall (not expensive, I  just believe they need to run around like mad), and spent countless hours, conned Mad Dad (and his awesome art skills) into making swinging saloon doors, from cardboard, made a Laffin Saloon sign, from cardboard, packaged oodles of rattlesnake eggs and mustaches, the beans are cooking, the cake is crumb coated and we are waiting for 4:00.  The boys are super pumped!

So now it is Fotography Friday and I am still having troubles with my computer, so in the interest of preserving imagination, I am going to ask you to picture what I just described, you can do it.  Tomorrow (providing my computer cooperates) I will redirect you to a site to see the pics from the party (added from a friends computer) and I will also post the recipes for the beans and cornbread we are serving today.

So until tomorrow, enjoy your day, enjoy your family and HAPPY PARTYING!!!!!

So until tomorrow,

No comments: