Friday, November 12, 2010

First off, I would like to apologize for the lack of Flanders Fields yesterday, it decided not to work after I added it, but I did have good intentions.

So now, let's get right down to business, the day you have all been waiting for........
Fotography Friday.

Lets see what crazy antics my kids have been up to this week.

(beautiful)


(for glorification purposes only, lol)


ben harper (what a fantastic show)

city of edmonton at night

first day of school





YaYa's volleyball tourney







(unknown fiber, the best kind to use)


Not all  the pics are from the last week, but you get it.  You may have noticed that there aren't that many of yaya, and I do have an explanation for that, now that she is an almost teenager, it seems that she has more time for her friends than us, boo, so i take advantage of the time together (good or bad) and watch her grow up. F.Y.I., Chaos is being home-schooled. I would love to see your pictures, so please feel free to post some of your own and share your family moments.

No comments: