Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hoo Are You Link Up/ #25




1. Do you like to listen to Christmas music?
I love Christmas Music, Can we all say Boney M christmas Album?
2. Are you one of those people who get all their shopping done early,
or do you do most of it in December?
I am generally finished all my shopping by October, Yes it is obnoxious on my part, but it saves me stress in the long run.
3. Do you set a budget on how much you spend on each person?
No budget, because I start so early I find fantastic deals all year, so I try to plan it so that the kids all have roughly the same amount of presents and just try to get great stuff.
4. Do you send out Christmas cards?
With pictures!
5. Do you enjoy this holiday season or does it stress you out?
I enjoy the stress of the holiday season!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm big on making sure my kids have the same amount of gifts, too. They don't care how much you spent! WEll, at least mine don't, they're all 6 and under.

-Trashy Betty- said...

:) Love the blog!! Linked up to you through Hooo are you!!! :) you can check me out at www.trashybetty.blogspot.com :)