Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Can You Feel The Power?!

From the mouths of babes...... Children have the most wonderful innocence, but sometimes you have to wonder where their "words" come from.  Enter Calligator, age 3.  He is the most vivacious and entertaining child (next to my own of course) that I have had the pleasure of meeting.  Most children make me laugh, it's a great thing, but he has me in tears when he speaks.  He is charming and funny and some of the best things come out of his mouth.

Now this quote, I hope I am getting it right H, has to make you wonder.  It started as a story about numerous things that he spoke of, just out of the blue.  For example, when he worked at a crepe place in calgary.  It continued until H told me that morning, when she was putting his shoes on he said "Can you feel it?" "What?" "Can you feel the power"  At this point I was in stitches, so I told her to ask him who he was before she was his mommy.  His answer, of course, "Pretty Girl", aka his little sister.  It only makes sense.  So apparently, he was a wrestler who used to work at a crepe place and be a girl in a past life.

Keep em coming!

Just as a side note, I am preparing some video of supernan to add for next Wednesday.  He plays a mean mouth guitar and air guitar, wicked solos!  I unfortunately missed the boat for that video, but be prepared to rock out to some Black Sabbath in the near future. He does on a regular basis!

Enjoy your day and listen to your kids, you never know what you will hear!

No comments: