Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Number 1

Welcome to my new baby.  Upon spending days and mornings and weeks and time alone searching for things to occupy my time with only 1 child at home, I have decided that I need to let the world know more about me, my family and the things I like to do.  I plan on posting at least 1 tutorial a week, as I get them started, so bear with me, and just general news to keep everyone updated on my exciting life. Look for Fotography Fridays, a weekly update on all that is chaos, Winsome Wednesdays, a small look into mine and my children's thoughts of the week, plus more as I come up with the ideas.  Hope you all enjoy, and please feel free to post any comments or suggestions you may have.

Mama Cash

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your Baby! I would have thought that you are busy enough, just judging by 'Chaos', but good for you for finding more to do! Keep busy Mama. And if you are still looking for more to keep busy, talk up the Thursday Yoga class. Right now there are not enough registered to run it. So call ML to register and talk to more so we can all get out on Thursday too!

From Librarian Friend